It’s an exciting time to work at Cobwebs. We’re growing fast and developing new technology non-stop.
We are building a groundbreaking platform.
We need talented people with fresh ideas and a great attitude. At Cobwebs, you’ll enjoy great benefits along with opportunities to learn and develop professionally.
Cobwebs Technologies has developed the next generation of tactical web intelligence products. Join our team and help us continue to develop unique web intelligence products for clients worldwide. We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Delivery Project Manager position. In this role, the delivery project manager will manage the project lifecycle from the demo phase, through POC and production to delivery. This includes ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business and technical requirements.
Join a leading Web Intelligence company and work with global clients on various data analytics and web intelligence initiatives.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope including resource availability and allocation
- Identify and manage risks, complex installations, report and escalate all observed problems.
- Direct communication with customers in order to coordinate system hand-over and serve as first focal point
- Matrix-management of different disciplines such as: presales, sales, product, R&D, Q&A, deployment, training, customer success and support
- Addressing tenders, RFI and writing technical documents
- Managing all projects logistics, including shipments and procurement.
- Generating reports and status.
- Be willing to work irregular hours as required.
- At least 2 years of experience in Project Delivery Management in a hi-tech company – must.
- Proven experience with project lifecycle – must
- Capability of creating cross-functional work plans and managing cross-team dependencies.
- Demonstrating ability to drive parallel processes and tasks – must
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to deliver.
- Proactive, takes initiative and very organized – must
- Strong capability to solve problems and conflicts.
- Strong capability of seeing the entire picture while going down into details.
- Business and technological view.
- Hands-on, do it by yourself attitude.
- Fluent Hebrew and English – must
A leading Hitech company in the field of Web Intelligence in the law enforcement and financial sectors is seeking a senior-level financial crime and AML intelligence analyst. The individual chosen for this role will serve as the company’s lead subject matter expert in the field of financial crime and will work with our global client base to develop training programs, investigative best practices using technological investigative platforms, and assist our sales cycles with crucial real-world investigative content.
Cobwebs is a global leader in Web Intelligence solutions, serving a global client base from offices in Herzliya, Singapore, New York and more.
- Conduct investigations related to money laundering, corruption, terror financing, and criminal issues for prospective clients and for internal usage
- Serve as the owner of the company’s financial crime training programs for private and public sector clients dealing with financial crime
- Assist in various client lifecycle stages with investigative content and cases studies
- Assist in development of technological products with competition and source research and feature testing and design
- Provide high-level content for marketing campaigns based on global issues in the fields of money laundering, sanctions, fraud, cyber crime, corruption, and terror financing.
- At least 5 years experience working at or with financial institutions in the fields of AML and financial crime
- Strong knowledge of AML regulations and related research processes having to do with risk, KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence.
- Strong familiarity with geopolitical issues impacting money laundering and sanctions trends
- Familiarity with technological intelligence platforms and strong OSINT research skills
- Strong writing capabilities (mother-tongue-level English is a must), Russian, French, Spanish are major advantages
- Must have a pro-active, ‘startup’ mentality
- Strong, proven teamwork skills
- Willingness to work irregular hours according to the needs of a global client base